Searching for MLM companies? There are a lot out there, probably too many. Some are good, some not so good. In fact it can be a freekin maze!
Of course they will all claim they are the best and can make you tons of money, so today I will give you 6 points to look out for when looking at MLM companies.
“Watch This Video To Discover My 6 Steps When Considering MLM Companies”
1) Many people will join an MLM business as a result of a company presentation, whether it be a live meeting in person, telephone conference call, online webinar, or even a 1 to 1 or house party. People may be hyped up and excited and join based on impulsive, emotional decisions.
There’s no doubt that appealing to people’s emotions IS an effective sales method, but you as a potential distributor should try and develop a little resistance to impulsive decisions. This will make sure you don’t join a deal before you’ve had chance to check it out and will help to avoid suffering the dreaded ‘buyers remorse’!
2) Check out the company products. Do they actually have a product? If there is no actual genuine product then I’d steer clear, chances are your being suckered into some illegal pyramid or matrix scheme. Assuming that there is a product, is it any good? Are there any reviews about it? Is it unique in anyway?
There’s a lot of competition in the MLM industry, especially in the health & wellness sector, so any such products MUST have unique selling points that makes them stand out from the crowd, otherwise you might have a tough time shifting them. Another question to ask is, would you feel happy recommending the product to your family? If the answer is ‘no’ then why? Is there something ‘dodgy’ about the product in some way?
3) Who is running the company? It’s always worth checking out what their experience is, and the success or failure of previous ventures. You might want to visit the Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.org) to see if there have been any complaints against members of the leadership, or about the company itself. Always remember that any product/company that you promote to your prospects is going to have a direct reflection on you, and can affect your reputation long term.
4) You want to be fully aware of how the compensation plan works and also how much you will get paid. Many MLM companies will require you to have certain volumes of product sales in your downline, and also personally to qualify for certain payments and bonuses. So make sure you get a copy of the comp plan and study it, if possible get someone to explain it to you if you’re not sure.
They can be complex! You also want to know exactly how much it will cost to join the company, plus if there are any ongoing monthly fees, or an auto ship.
5) Who will you join? Who will be your sponsor/mentor. This can be very important, as having a good sponsor really can make a difference and give you a much better chance of succeeding. Be aware there are people out there that are not great sponsors, they are all too pleased to sign you up, but then never to be heard from again.
It can happen, so just be aware of this. Try and speak to your proposed sponsor before signing up, you want to work with someone that you connect well with (especially if it’s a high ticket business!)
6) Lastly what training is the company offering? Now don’t expect too much! Many network marketing companies will offer you very basic training which revolves around the traditional belly to belly methods of recruiting. They might tell you to talk to friends and family, or draw up a ‘warm’ list of people you can talk to.
All these methods do work, but in recent years the online network marketing arena has exploded. There is a reason for this and that is…..it works.
“Those are my brief tips for today my friends when looking at MLM companies; I hope they help you in your quest for finding that perfect MLM business”
Of course when you have found a business you want to be successful with it right?
Well I’ve put together some video training for you (its free) that will show you have to succeed online with Network Marketing. I show you how to generate leads, use a sales funnel, make affiliate commissions on auto pilot, follow-up and recruit into your MLM Company in a way that works, and will keep people active in your team.
I’m sure you will find it very useful and if you take action on what I share, you too can be on the road to prosperity! Just enter your Name & Email for instant access.