There are thousands of Network Marketing companies out there that would love you to sign up and start buying products and building a team of distributors under you. But with so much choice, how could you ever possibly decide which one is for you?
There are several things that you should consider when choosing an MLM home based business.
Please watch my video below to learn more about what you should be looking out for.
It’s important that you make the right choice when choosing a deal to join. Not only will your success depend on it to a large extent, but also your reputation. You don’t want to be pushing overpriced or poor quality products to your prospects, they will soon get fed up with you, and probably give you the shove for good.
Here is my MLM home based business check list
1) The first thing you might want to consider is the products that you will be selling. Now I hate to say this and it will probably hack a lot of people off, but a lot of the products sold by MLM companies are overpriced and are there as an excuse to pass money around. Often you can get the same type of product, probably of equal quality for half to 3/4 the price in the local high street shop. I’m referring mostly to juices and other wellness products here.
You should ask yourself the question ‘would the product stand up and sell on its own if there was no compensation plan attached to it?’. If it would and folks would pay the retail price, you’re probably onto a winner!
2) Check out the leadership of the company, this is critical as you need leadership that have a clear vision of what they want to achieve. The more experience they have the better. Research the individuals in the management team, what experience do they have, are there any skeletons in the wardrobe?
3) Run a quick check on the companies trading history, have there been any complaints from consumers? Or has the company been subject to any restrictions or investigations by authorities? A great place to check is the Better Business Bureau (www.BBB.org)
4) What training does the company offer? Many MLM home based business companies offer standard network marketing training to their new recruits. Largely this will consist of making a list of your warm market, which is usually 100 people that you have contact details for.
You then start calling them and asking them to take a look at your business. Whilst you can get some success using this method, for most, it’s limited. When you run out of people what next? If the companies’ training isn’t that comprehensive then you need to find a good sponsor.
5) The final and very important point to consider is your sponsor! You MUST work with someone that is prepared to help and train you. It’s no good signing up with someone only for them to disappear on you, you also want to choose someone that is already successful in the industry. Your chances of success are going to be far higher…trust me.
Following these simple rules, you can wade through the MLM home based business ocean and hopefully land yourself in a good deal. Careful research and some intelligent decisions can lead to a very prosperous lifetime of freedom.
If you want to be successful in your MLM home based business then you need to follow some simple PROVEN strategies to ensure you are not one of the many networkers that fail within their first 90 days. Guarantee your lead and cash flow using my simple blueprint for success. I will show you the path to prosperity in my 6 day video bootcamp. Just enter your Name & Email for instant access and I’ll talk to you on the inside 🙂